Career Strategies’ Outplacement team works with law firm and corporate-sponsored clients to assist in the job transition process for released employees.
We do not have “off the shelf” programs, because each company’s needs are different, and they may have different levels of service in mind for various employees.
For this reason, we work closely with corporate and law firm clients to identify their outplacement goals and budget, and we then develop customized programs accordingly.
We can develop group programs for use on the company’s site, and can also provide one-on-one programs delivered in person at our location, at the client’s location, or via telephone and internet webinar throughout the United States.
Outplacement services can include:
- Notification to employee(s) of their termination
- Career Direction and Skills Analysis to identify new opportunities
- Resume and Letter Development
- Innovative vs. Traditional Job Search Method Workshops
- Personal Marketing Action Plans
- Ongoing Mentoring and Coaching
- Company Research, Direct Mailings and other resume distribution methods
Unlike traditional outplacement, which is often costly and yet not very efficient, our programs focus on an individual employee’s total career development and job search needs. This ultimately results in a better, more productive job search for the employee and a reduced cost for the sponsoring company.